I am working on a presentation about ADD/ADHD and I need some personal feedback. What do YOU think about this ADD/ADHD phenomenon? Do you think it’s over-diagnosed? Do you think it even exists? Are you diagnosed with it? Can you tell me about some of your struggle?
Any opinion about Attention Deficit Disorder/Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder would be greatly appreciated.
Information From Other Sources
- Living with ADHD | World of Psychology
- Help With ADHD – 3 Points For Parents To Keep In Mind
- Zoe Kessler explores hyperactivity in ADHD, women and ADHD | ADHD from A to Zoë
- Treatment For ADHD
- Attention Deficit Disorder by Lorraine Day, M.D. « All Things White and Beautiful
- Third Consecutive Great Day « The Truth About Attention Deficit Disorder
- ADHD Secrets
- ADHD Is Not a Disease By Jon Herring 03/10/2010 « Academy For Coaching Parents International
- Modeled Economic Evaluation of Alternative Strategies to Reduce Sudden Cardiac Death Among Children Treated for Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder. « Medicine JournalFeeds
- 5 Tips for Calming a Hyperactive Dog | Charleston Dog Walker, Charleston Dog Running, Charleston Pet Sitting, Mount Pleasant Dog Walker, Mount Pleasant Pet Sitting, Puppy Care, Dog Boarding – DOGSTAR Pet Care