What type of doctor do I go to, to find out if I have adult adult attention-deficit disorder?

I think I have attention deficit disorder. There are several types and I have symptoms of either one. I just do not want to play doctor anymore and find out for sure. Thanks in advance.

StumbleUpon It!

Technorati Tags: ,