I have selective attention deficit disorder when it comes to cleaning up closets and things like that.
Raymond! My grandfather used to have a hearing aid built into his eye glasses. You could see him reach up and scratch his ear (turned hearing aid down) whenever my grandmother started talking.
BTW, seriously! I am sure I have ADD or ADHD myself, but I also think it’s important to keep your sense of humor. If not life could be so painful.
What is CRS?
Information From Other Sources
- How To Learn About Controlling ADHD Without Medication
- 7 ADHD Truths | 3 Steps To Conquering ADD Blog
- Do ADHD Drugs Cause Heart Attacks? | Drug Rehab
- ADD/ADHD–a video on the scam | ADHD Tips
- Symptoms Attention Deficit Disorder | Info Symptoms Attention Deficit Disorder
- Hyper Puppies and Hyper Kids | Attention Deficit Disorder & ADHD Help Center
- ADHD Coaching Tip – Home Evaluation Checklist For Knowing If It’s Really ADHD « attention deficit disorder
- DSM V WILL EXPAND THE ‘EPIDEMIC’ OF ATTENTION DEFICIT DISORDER: What an outrage! | Sistema Limbico
- NCP Nursing Care Plans Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) | nurse.rusari.com
- UK: Patients Put in Hospital ‘Cupboards’ (mop closets) Due to NHS Budget Squeeze