What specialist is best for treatment of pediatric ADHD?

My 5-year-old child has been diagnosed with ADHD. He has been seeing a psychologist, and his pediatrician has been trying to manage the ADHD with medication. I would like to get a second opinion on the treatment plan from a specialist, but I don’t know what type of specialist I should be looking for. Psychiatrist? Pediatric Neurologist? Other? What type of specialist is best suited to treat ADHD?


StumbleUpon It!